Tuesday, May 20, 2008

#72: Tedious Ramblings

So I have a dilemma.

I find that even when I get a full night of sleep, I'm still extremely lethargic. A few times today I've stood up and felt like I was going to topple over again due to lightheadedness, which I knew isn't due to a lack of blood sugar because I eat like a diabetic now because of Joel (Mmm so much junkfood in his cupboard, which now everyone has the pin code too). Oh well, I'll try again tonight to go to bed early, but I think I'll find that I still won't be able to have one of those TV wake-ups (You know, the whole stretch-up-high-and-big-yawn,-jump-right-out-of-bed days). I think it may possibly be the coldness of Bathurst getting to me. I am slowly acclimatising to the temperature here, however I think I might possibly keel over and die when the snow comes.

Oh, and I think you should all visit http://peaspodcast.blogspot.com/ if you haven't already.



Lovemeg

No comments: